Do You Love Babies & Families?
Phoenix Family Birth is the leading doula team supporting expectant and new families across the Phoenix Metro Area.
We are in need of affiliate pregnancy & birth doulas, postpartum & infant care doulas, and placenta specialists to provide exceptional care to clients through pregnancy and birth of all kinds and throughout a family's first year with a new baby. This contracted position is perfect for newly trained or experienced doulas.
Phoenix Family Birth is an equal opportunity doula agency. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, including but not limited to, people of color, Native American individuals, LGBTQIA+ individuals, and religious minorities. Fluency in languages other than English is a welcome asset.
- Completion of an in-person training relevant to your position(s) of interest.
- Must currently carry or be willing to obtain adequate professional liability and commercial general liability insurance.
- Must currently carry or be willing to obtain a fingerprint clearance card.
- Must currently carry or be willing to obtain CPR/First Aid certification.
- Background check required.
- Outstanding communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to follow directions and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work 24/7 on-call up to 16 days per month if applying for a pregnancy & birth doula position.
- Flexible and open availability if applying for a postpartum & infant care doula position.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS DESIRED:
- Certified or actively working toward completing certification.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Calendar.
If you believe you would be a good fit, complete your preferred application(s):